4th of July Sale! Get 20% off with code 4JULY Ends July 12th.
Battery Warning and Use Agreement
The products offered are meant for use by responsible adults 21+.
By purchasing any Lithium Polymer and/or Li-ion battery, the Buyer:
- Assumes all risks associate with lithium batteries.
- Is responsible for reading all safety warnings and instructions prior to charging or use of their batteries.
- Understands Lithium Polymer and Li-ion batteries are volatile and failure to read and follow safety instructions may result in fire, explosion, personal injury, and damage to property if used or charged improperly.
- Understands Direct Vapes is a third-party retailer of goods and is NOT responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by using these products.
- Agrees to contact the Manufacturer with any questions or concerns you may have regarding their products.
Important Safety Instructions and Warnings
- Be aware the use of batteries might cause damages of leaking, fire, or explode when misused, mishandled, or defective.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s care and use instructions and all regulations and applicable laws.
- It is the user’s responsibility to ensure all devices have necessary protection circuits.
- Always store batteries in a fireproof container; charge in an isolated area away from carpet, wood, paper, and other flammable materials.
- DO NOT disassemble, crush, cut, puncture, short-circuit, incinerate, or expose batteries to any fire, water, or extreme temperature, heat or cold.
- DO NOT use batteries that are damaged, peeling, punctured, dented, or cosmetically altered.
- DO NOT use batteries with products that operate at a higher electrical current.
- DO NOT keep or place batteries in pockets, purses, or any containers that may allow the batteries to contact metal or create short-circuit conditions.
- Keep batteries out of reach from children and pets.
- DO NOT mix and use old and new batteries, or batteries from different brands.
- DO NOT build your own battery pack or charger. DO NOT modify a charger.
- Always use a smart charger with protection circuits.